How to do a timelapse in Adobe Premiere 2020 in 4K resolution
This post is going to teach you how to do a timelapse in Adobe Premiere 2020 in 4K resolution using the automate to sequence function.
These days most modern camera’s can create timelapse videos in camera, but sometimes that fails and or we may still have an SLR camera that doesn’t do it. This is how to do a manual timelapse in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 using the Auto Sequence function.
Here are the basic steps. Please watch the video for the full details
- Make sure you have the stills in a folder in sequential order
- Create a new project in Adobe Premiere and import all the stills in your project panel
- Create 4K sequence (4096 * 2160) or create a sequence from the still
- Highlight the stills in order and select automate to sequence (see video for specific settings)
- Playback the sequence and if you’re happy go to export
- Export in 4K or the native resolution of your stills