Josh is a Los Angeles based Videographer with the latest Video toys like the Inspire 1 drone and the DJI Osmo. He also runs a video based business off-line and has a strong online presence through youtube with 5582 subscribers and over 732k views. I actually discovered him while he was about to fly his Inspire 1 drone over the ocean. I think it’s fair to say Josh knows has some valuable advice to share when it comes to marketing his video business via youtube.
THE VIDEO GEAR USED BY JOSH IN THE PODCAST. THESE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS. I GET CREDIT FOR YOUR PURCHASE AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.
Check out the podcast and looks for his reference to the Joker. While I don’t agree with the this quote fully it seems to work for Josh. We don’t need to have all the same beliefs, but if we do something we enjoy chances are you will have a better chance at success.
Like the Joker says “If you’re good at something, never do it for free”
Here is what what you can expect to hear and learn in this episode
- His early start and how he ramped up his knowledge
- Our role models in the video space
- Is Youtube the right channel to monetize your videos?
- How he uses Youtube to market his Video business
- His thoughts on the Inspire 1 drone and the DJI Osmo
- Tools that he uses for his video business
- What’s the scene like to do paid Aerial videography in Los Angeles
Link to Josh’s Online Professional Programs and Training
This is the actual youtube video that helped me discover Josh. With so many tutorial Youtube videos out there I think comes across as authentic and entertaining. He’s not trying to come up as a polished perfect instructor, but he is relatable.
Please Leave a 5 star Review on itunes Big Thanks
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Click View in iTunes
Step 3: Click Ratings and Reviews
Step 4: Write a 5 Star Review
TRAVEL CREATE EARN
Subscribe for tips to help improve your ability to create and earn your time & location freedom.
What your will get:
- Gear & Tools I use for my Business
- Tips to Improve your Ability to Create & Earn with your creativity
- Business & Marketing Tips
- Destination Guides