Gopro 4 on-line video course
This is the Gopro 4 on-line video course taught by Greg Hung, a digital nomad, teacher, and film producer that has been scuba diving and filming videos with SLR camera, drones, and the Go pro 1 since 2011. Filmed in the Makerbar studio space in Taipei in this course you can expect a well-planned curriculum covering the fundamentals from batteries and power, mounts, using the Go pro app, updating the camera, to operating the menu.
Once we have covered the fundamentals Greg covers more creative and exciting topics like filming in the ocean and doing walking tours at night.
A series of field tests are done to help narrow down the many different video setup choices available in this camera.
Greg uses the creative field tests to show you real-world scenarios and to help give you creative ideas for how to use the camera. From walking night tours, to a head mounted bike tour, to mounting a suction cub mount outside a 12th story window building this course is designed for you to learn in an entertaining way.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Over 22 lectures and 1 hour of content!
• People should have learned the fundamentals to start creating good video with the Go pro 4
• Get some creative ideas for how to use the camera from the field tests
• Free access to new lessons on the course. (and yes there will be new lessons. Ie. Editing a video in Gopro studio 2.5 and more)
What is the target audience?
• If you want a quality and interesting comprehensive course taught by someone who uses the Gopro in creative ways
• People who are upgrading from Gopro 3
• Beginners to intermediate who want to learn to use the Gopro in a fun yet informative way
• Students who enjoy a combination of structure and also creative tests in the field they can learn from
What are the requirements?
• A smartphone preferablly IPhone or Samsung to download the Gopro app
• Access to a GoPro 4 camera
• Access to a computer to download the updates and edit videos in Gopro studio
Free Stock Footage
Sample our Diverse Stock Footage Collection by Signing up for Free Video Clips each week from our Collection from Thailand to South Africa