Final Cut Pro X Sharpening effect package
The Final Cut Pro X Sharpening effect package will allow you to sharpen your footage and offer extra options not found on the factory install. Our sharpen plug-in is compatible with MAC OS Monterey 12.0.1 and Final Cut Pro 10.6.1. We are also happy to share our plug-in works on M1 Macs running Apple Silicon on Mac Mini, Macbook Pro, and Macbook Air. If you use Final Cut Pro X you may be wondering why it is so challenging to find sharpen effects in the video editing software. I went through the same struggles and out of need I created a package that allows you to sharpen your footage easily. The presets lets you drag and drop a sharpening effect onto your video clip to sharpen it. This is the solution. The Final Cut Pro x sharpening package.
Version 3 of the sharpening package makes it simple to add 3 levels of sharpening to your video clips. New to version 3 is the ability to adjust the sharpening settings in Final Cut Pro x. The installation is simple and comes with a video tutorial. The package Does not require Motion 5 and allows you to publish the the sharpening affect to your Final Cut Pro X. Once installed it just requires a drag and drop to your video clips.
Includes Zip file
- Intensity:Sets the radius for the effect
- Amount: Adjusts the contrast for the sharpening.
- Mix: Sets the percentage of the original image to be blended with the sharpened image.
Please watch this video to learn how this package works.
- 4 folders with subtle, medium, and intense sharpening. One folder for sharpening effect that can be adjusted
- Video Tutorial
- Tested with Final Cut Pro X 10.4, Sierra OSX Full 30 day money back guarantee
- Tested with Final Cut Pro 10.5.1, Big Sur 10.5.1 on M1 Mac Mini Apple Silicon Full 30 day money back guarantee
- Tested with Final Cut Pro 10.6.1, macOS Monterey 12.0.1 on Macbook Pro M1 Mac Full 30 day money back guarantee
If you have never installed any 3rd party effects for your Final Cut Pro X you may have problems with the install. If you do please follow this workaround:
How do you sharpen in Final Cut Pro X
You can use the effects browser for simple sharpening or our sharpening plug-in which gives you the ability to control intensity, amount, and mix.
Where is the effects browser
You can find it by using the shortcut command-5
The plug-in isn't installing
Almost 95% of issues are because you didn't follow the troubleshooting steps to install the plug-in before, in correct location of the folder, or you need to restart your computer.
Is there a money back guarantee if it doesn't work.
Yes. We are confident the plug-in works, but will give you a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product.
Learn Final Cut Pro
Get Free Video Lessons from our Best Seller Course on Udemy