If you use Final Cut Pro X you may be wondering why it is so challenging to find sharpen effects in the video editing software. I went through the same struggles and out of need I created a package that allows you to sharpen your footage easily. The presets lets you drag and drop a sharpening effect onto your video clip to sharpen it. This is the solution. The Final Cut Pro x sharpening package.
Version 3 of the sharpening package makes it simple to add 3 levels of sharpening to your video clips. New to version 3 is the ability to adjust the sharpening settings in Final Cut Pro x. The installation is simple and comes with a video tutorial. The package Does not require Motion 5 and allows you to publish the the sharpening affect to your Final Cut Pro X. Once installed it just requires a drag and drop to your video clips.
Includes Zip file
- Intensity:Sets the radius for the effect
- Amount: Adjusts the contrast for the sharpening.
- Mix: Sets the percentage of the original image to be blended with the sharpened image.
Please watch this video to learn how this package works.
- 4 folders with subtle, medium, and intense sharpening. One folder for sharpening effect that can be adjusted
- Video Tutorial
- Tested with Final Cut Pro X 10.4, Sierra OSX Full 30 day money back guarantee
If you have never installed any 3rd party effects for your Final Cut Pro X you may have problems with the install. If you do please follow this workaround:
Free Stock Footage
Sample our Diverse Stock Footage Collection by Signing up for Free Video Clips each week from our Collection from Thailand to South Africa