Vancouver footage sample
The Vancouver footage is a 3 minute collection of high definition footage filmed from 2011 – 2013 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. The footage package is available for royalty free licensing use upon on-line purchase and immediately available for download.
Format: 1920 * 1080 quicktime mov H.264
The video will have the music, watermark, and text removed to use for your purposes
[/toggle][toggle title=”Royalty Licensing details”]
Royalty Free License Agreement
1. Upon your payment of the purchase price for the footage package, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use and reproduce the footage in printed materials, or any electronic or digital form.
The above is subject to the following restrictions. Without limitation, footage clips may not be used:
• as a trademark or service mark
• for any pornographic, unlawful purpose or use
• to defame any person
• to violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity
• to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, or service mark of any person/entity
• for uses covering sensitive subjects including, without limitation, topics that may depict the subject matter of an Footage in a negative or unfavorable light or subject persons to ridicule
• use in retail photo products – these include, without limitation, greeting cards, calendars, postcards, stationery, mouse pads, clothing etc
• for a purpose in respect of which a model or property release is required should such a release not be available. You shall check that the footage has the appropriate releases before using the footage for such a purpose.
2. “Non-transferable” means that the work you produce using our Footage must be for your own use, or if purchased on behalf of your employer or client, your employer or client must be the end-user of your work. You may not sell, rent, loan, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone the Footage, or the right to use the Footage package, and nothing you produce shall grant or purport to grant to any third party a right to use or duplicate an Footage. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating or distributing the Footage.
3. You shall indemnify and defend the photographer against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to (i) a breach of this Agreement, (ii) the use or modification of any Footage or combination of any Footage with any other material, (iii) your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Footage, or (iv) any claim by a third party related to the use of an Footage, alone or in combination with any other material. The photographer warrants ownership of the copyright for the Footage.
Learn to Create, Travel, & Earn
Get the PDF Gear Guide, free online course invites for living abroad, and tips for how to monetize your videos.